A Night with the king
A night of worship dedicated to the glory of God in the heart of bloemfontein.
About the event
Something is happening in Bloem! The atmosphere is changing now for the Spirit of the Lord is here! Join forty thousand worshippers for an evening of praise and worship to celebrate God’s goodness and His Glory. Let us unite in the heart of Bloemfontein at ‘A Night with the King’.
Where to buy Tickets?
Want to be part of it?
Frenquently asked questions
There are 4 ways to buy your ‘A Night With The King’ Ticket.
- You are able to purchase your ticket online through TicketPro
- Physical tickets are sold at Wild Canaan Cafe.
- Physical tickets are sold at selected local churches & schools.
- Tickets will also be sold on the day at the Stadium.
Yes! If you would like to donate or sow seeds into our ministry, please make use of these bank details:
Wild Canaan Ministries NPC
FNB Business Account
Account Nr: 6300 9261 528
Branch Code: 230 234
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
Gates open at 16:00, event starts at 18:00
For security purposes, gates will close at 19:00 and reopen at 21:30. During this time people will be allowed to exit through the gates, but then will not be allowed back.
Yes. everyone is invited! Children under 10 do not need a ticket to enter. Please keep in mind we do not have a playing area and all parents are responsible for their children.
Attendees should please park their vehicles in Kings Way.
– Att Horak street will be closed for the duration of the event.
– There is paid parking available in P3.
– Standard parking and traffic rules apply. Kindly note vehicles that do not comply will be towed.
– Busses and Taxis to park in the Jukskei area.